Marketing is known as a set of activities that a company or business organisation carries out to stimulate the selling of a product or service to customers. Marketing consists of advertising, selling, and distributing products to consumers or other businesses. Some marketing strategies and activities...
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to student register for Degree 3+0 with UEC and A-Level only
- 10% rebate from nett tuition fee.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.