SEGi College Sarawak's Annual Staff Dinner 2019 attended by Chief Executive YBhg. Datu Haji Putit Matzen, SGC CEO Dr. Lisa Tan, VP Operations & Business Development Datin Shaliza Bt. Sabtu, SEGi Sarawak Principal Mdm. Doreen D'orville, HODs and staff members. [gallery link="file" size="medium" ids="637,631,635,636,634,633,638,628,630,632,629,627"]...
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to student register for Degree 3+0 with UEC and A-Level only
- 10% rebate from nett tuition fee.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.