SEGi Group of Colleges (SEGi) has formalised its collaboration with realme Malaysia to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) today (20 April 2021). The partnership aims to produce industry-relevant graduates to meet the demands of the profession. SEGi focuses on bringing the industry into the...
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to student register for Degree 3+0 with UEC and A-Level only
- 10% rebate from nett tuition fee.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.