Following the Government’s continuous effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, the MCO has been extended to 4 March 2021. The statement issued by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) in regards to the operations of Private Higher Educational Institutions during MCO; admission of students to...
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicable to student register for Degree 3+0 with UEC and A-Level only
- 10% rebate from nett tuition fee.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.